ll your needs in one spot!

Connect to the Best of all worlds!

Search This Blog

Monday 27 September 2010

Can Humans Learn Lifestyles approaches from Animals? My answer: aresounding Yes!

AT SCHOOL WITH  THE CHAMELEON

This is an introduction to my book: "Kissing hands of The Devil"

Yes brothers, let us revolt; but against sin and all the bad habits. We are certain that evil will not go through even the best of its nets to reach to us or to bring to failure our plans of love. We cannot  achieve anything by our own; fighting against flesh and blood won’t help any cause. Our hope rests in God’s care, He who punishes those he loves. When the land is in trouble, leaders are many…

I have always acknowledged with no surprise, shamelessly, that I am a tourist on short notice in this world and in so saying, I needed guidance, I needed a mentor. Lesson one on the tour was that I need to be more an observer than a speaker. It is a lesson from mother Nature, who in her own, is very silent but whatever she embodies is the best guidance every humankind, aspiring to peace can ever learn from. This silence is so beautiful and a lesson or two is that birds of feather always flock better together.  Joining the Chameleon in its experience is no cowardice but a commitment to adjustment which, as human, shape what we become. The chameleon has taught me that it is very possible to lose the destination but never the destiny…

Animals have the best techniques and skills to live harmoniously together. They are even peacemakers between themselves, especially those of the same species. Humans, in their nature, are changing species, which allows them to adapt and conform to new settings. In defining of my own niche, I chose to learn from the chameleon.

Whom else has ever watched this marvellous animal? it teaches morale better than an ordinary professor of Ethics, better than a teacher of religion. Whenever the chameleon decides to follow a certain direction, it does not turn the head back. To the learner I was, it taught me to be objective and never to allow distraction from any source no matter the difficulties it will take to reach the result.

Instead of turning the head, when the chameleon decides to engage in a certain direction, it rather turns the eyes. Like an intelligent investigator, or an adequate informer, this technique served me to figure out the importance of information and documentation. I now knew that I share this space with many other species; that I am not alone in this world.

The world is like a big university, called universe. As does the chameleon, I have to conform. When my lecturer reaches a foreign place, he adapts by taking the color of the place. Not being a hypocrite, this in itself is rather bravery, tolerance and good manners. Without this attitude, one can never adapt to new settings which pose new threats and challenges. What does it benefit people to fight each other instead of embracing one another? The answer is obvious. It helps nothing to shake one another, we’d better be well-off by shaping one another, instead. No project has ever been and will be completed in fighting. Even fight itself! If we choose to understand one another, than we will coexist. I live for the next and so does the other for me…

What about the chameleon’s walk? The teacher is not arrogant. He uses balance. He lifts one foot, then the other. This is being very prudent. As humans, this technique is very important. It will save us resources as well as time. When the chameleon is walking on an elevated space, he hangs by tying the tail in order to maintain himself and avoid a fall even if the feet would lose the point. How much as humans can we save, how much trouble can we avoid if we were technical and prudent like this professor? The assurance of success is not always common rule to humans as it is for the chameleon in his march.

In this jungle commonly called universe, force is always the weapon the most used by humans in order to subjugate the weak in society.  So does the chameleon. But the difference is that the chameleon only subdues for prey. Unlike humans who’d do whatever it costs to make the next person suffer, the chameleon only worries about its stomach. In the hunt for food, my professor does not rush on the prey but unleashes the tongue. In so doing, this confidence is the weapon to survive. If it rewards, the teacher rejoices. If doesn’t, he will try next… My lesson is that our tongue is for achieving visions and efforts through dialogue and not force and coercion. In this way, we can avoid harm as does my professor. Slowly, peacefully and objectively plans and projects are achieved. Even those projects we are thought not able to achieve!

With my dumb professor, I learnt this major lesson: in whatever to do, let us be patient, good and humble as objective, too. This is being human first before any other attempt. And this is the way to go and so, I adapt… to different and allien settings. Welcome aboard my boat and let us all go to task!


No comments:

Post a Comment